¤ Thursday, September 11, 2008
OMG. Been almost 2 weeks since I've last blogged. How time flies really. But I'm back! Been way too busy with a lot of stuff recently and haven't had the time to post a good one.Anyhow, highlight of these 2 weeks: New semester in school!!In a nutshell,New class:E36LPeeps:AWESOME. Really fortunate to have very nice classmates around.Facis:Well, I got Roy back as my communications faci, but the rest is CMI. All 5 are males, 2 of them are balding, 1 is a gay and all 4 are boring, boring facis with uber high expectations. And somehow, aside from Roy, all 4 other facis are stick-thin, and have rather similar features hahaha.Other feelings about this new semester. Heard from Jin's ex-faci that all facilitators are told to be harsher on grades for the new semester because apparently, there were many instances whereby students did very well for their daily grades but failed to achieve the same standard for their UTs, this had been a cause for concern for quite a while already because it is only right that your UT grades do not fall too far behind your daily grades as if so, the grades will lose their credibility.Didn't take me long to realise that a lot of my classmates are very vocal and are high-flyers in grades lololol. This fact alone didn't help at all. As in really, I would say that at least 20 students in my class are able to do a proper presentation and elaborately fairly adequately. ahaha. This will also mean that I have to work doubly hard in the coming days.Anyway, this class of mine has been real fun, with the exception of, uhm. Oh well its okay (: hahahaha. Within a few days we grew relatively close and I'm just really happy to say that all of the guys in the class are really fun people. No signs of any stuck-up attitude whatsoever (: Really proud to be in this class and shall look forward to school everyday.Oh yeah, just went back to sem 1's leo to take a look at my UT4 grades and I was rather disappointed, to say the least. If I was able to do better for my UTs, I will definitely be able to do much better hahhaa. But considering the fact that I never studied any of the UTs but merely looked through them a few minutes beforehand, I was quite proud already hahaha. But yeah, will definitely be studying for my UTs for Sem2 (:Ciao! :DP.S. Thanks Panda for being such a great friend in class :D
?Signed off @ 9:57 PM