Hello(:
ask pls ._.




¤ Saturday, August 16, 2008




Woo, camp was over in a jiffy. Gonna post about it after I manage to get hold of the pictures hahaha. Anyway it was fun :D





Oh yah, for my last lesson in enterprise, my very cool enterprise faci treated us to ben& jerry's ice-cream! hahahaa. She even printed certificates to give some students in my class for being outstanding in someway or another. Gonna miss her loads. She's one facilitator I'm going to respect for the rest of my days in RP (:





Err, the cert reads: W15F(my class) Award Presented To: Dannie Seet for "Highest Value Add" . LOL. err. Think it means something like biggest contribution and value-add participative response to the class during discussion lor. Oh ya, I received a doraemon pack of stationeries for getting an A for enterprise UT. hahahaha. Cute, but really appreciate that gesture a lot too. Wasn't really expecting to get certificates yeah, really appreciate her efforts again. She's truly a great facilitator (:

To end this post, I would like to say I've never grown to like all of my teachers since primary school. But for the first time, I can gladly announce I really enjoyed my lessons with the awesome facilitators that I have and yah, even the one that is least-liked among the class got my respect for her efforts.


?Signed off @ 1:13 AM


Profile†
me, myself and i.

<Photobucket
D A NN I E
07/01/91
17 y.o
Capricorn
Mayflower Pri
Whitley Sec
RP; Integrated Events Management

Incessant rantings†
You spam, I ban. jkjk.




Linkies†
click n' go.

A:
#ALAN
#ALISHIA

C:
#CASMINE
#CK
#CAROLINE

D:
#DEREK

E:
#ELIZABETH
#EMILY
#ESNA

F:
#FIONA

G:
#GH

H:
#HAN LUN

#HUI YUN

I:
#ILEANE
#INDAH

J:
#JACQUELINE
#JIA YU
#JESSIE
#JINNIE
#JOYCE SIM
#JOYCELYN
#JOEY
#JULIN
#JUSTIN

K:
#KAIGUAN

M:
#MAII
#MEIGUI
#MEIYANG
#MELVIN
#MINQI
#MONESSA

O:
#OLIVIA

R:
#RAUDAAAH
#RIA

S:
#STEPH
#SERENE
#SHAUN
#SHAUN DANIEL
#SHEILA
#SHIYANG
#SHUANNE
#SHUWEN
#SOPHIE

V:
#VAL

Y:
#YILING
#YA JING

W:
#WEN YUE
#WOAM SHING
IP)m/">
Credits†
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes