Hello(:
ask pls ._.




¤ Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Helloooooooooooooo , lol. argh. haven't had the time to blog much. Off for SA camp tmrw and wont be back till friday. Afterwhich I'm gonna blog abt the past week happenings ! Stay tuned LOL.


I end this post with this class picture taken during the last lesson with the uber nice and hip enteprise faci of mine hahaha.




:D, ciao folks.

?Signed off @ 11:02 PM


Profile†
me, myself and i.

<Photobucket
D A NN I E
07/01/91
17 y.o
Capricorn
Mayflower Pri
Whitley Sec
RP; Integrated Events Management

Incessant rantings†
You spam, I ban. jkjk.




Linkies†
click n' go.

A:
#ALAN
#ALISHIA

C:
#CASMINE
#CK
#CAROLINE

D:
#DEREK

E:
#ELIZABETH
#EMILY
#ESNA

F:
#FIONA

G:
#GH

H:
#HAN LUN

#HUI YUN

I:
#ILEANE
#INDAH

J:
#JACQUELINE
#JIA YU
#JESSIE
#JINNIE
#JOYCE SIM
#JOYCELYN
#JOEY
#JULIN
#JUSTIN

K:
#KAIGUAN

M:
#MAII
#MEIGUI
#MEIYANG
#MELVIN
#MINQI
#MONESSA

O:
#OLIVIA

R:
#RAUDAAAH
#RIA

S:
#STEPH
#SERENE
#SHAUN
#SHAUN DANIEL
#SHEILA
#SHIYANG
#SHUANNE
#SHUWEN
#SOPHIE

V:
#VAL

Y:
#YILING
#YA JING

W:
#WEN YUE
#WOAM SHING
IP)m/">
Credits†
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes