Hello(:
ask pls ._.




¤ Saturday, August 23, 2008
Back from chalet!


Hello! Sorry haven't had the time to blog much. Came back from my class chalet 2 days ago and it was fun! haha yeah. Everything went well until when pris kinda did something at the escalator in whitesands. Felt kinda disappointed and sad? hah.

1st day:
Arrived downtown east at around 1+ and helped fong yi to move the food/stuff into the chalet. The rest went off to get the bbq food while Jian Zhi and I stayed put and unpacked the neccessities. Erm, yeah. Slacked in the room and battled bleach haha. Shi Yang soon came and we watched the olympics men's basketball lolol. China got pwntz leh. -.-. So much for the overhyped Yao. The rest soon came and we slacked and played card, uno stacker etc and went to dine at pastamania. Then headed to NTUC to walk-walk, went coffee bean to chill and then we were off to the arcade haha. WAH. Shi Yang is pro at Dance Dance Revolution hahahaha. Anw, headed back to the chalet soon after and we slacked and played funny/card games and watched tv(: Slept after that :D

2nd day:
I just realised I slept a lot during chalet LOL. Woke up at near noon? hahaha. Wanted to go eat macs in the morning with the rest but was too tired. So I stayed put and continued snoozing hahaha. Err, don't really remember what we did for the rest of the day leh. But nothing much lor. Spent most of the time playing games/chatting/watching teevee and stuff. Evening came and more people arrived for the BBQ! Hats off to George and Eng Sen for starting the fire for us and yeah we ate heartily and chatted and stuff. Roy soon came and he brought along many packets of sausages and hams for us! hahaha. Ahh, he told us that he suffered a minor stroke on the right side of his body over the weekend. He needed to have himself examined lo. Hope its just a minor stroke and nothing else. Take care :D Some peeps left halfway through, and the rest ate and chatted and played games and soon it was late already. Wanted to watch some DVDs but halfway through I fell asleep hahaha.

3rd day!:
Woke up groggily at 10am and took a while to pack all our stuff. Headed to the arcade/pool for 2 hours and headed down to wild wild wet. hahaha. It was a blast! Well, although there weren't many rides/attractions to begin with, I enjoyed the company and stuff (: Had dinner at whitesands and home sweet home after that!

Hehe, gonna try to post some pictures if I manage to get my hands on them (:

?Signed off @ 2:42 AM


Profile†
me, myself and i.

<Photobucket
D A NN I E
07/01/91
17 y.o
Capricorn
Mayflower Pri
Whitley Sec
RP; Integrated Events Management

Incessant rantings†
You spam, I ban. jkjk.




Linkies†
click n' go.

A:
#ALAN
#ALISHIA

C:
#CASMINE
#CK
#CAROLINE

D:
#DEREK

E:
#ELIZABETH
#EMILY
#ESNA

F:
#FIONA

G:
#GH

H:
#HAN LUN

#HUI YUN

I:
#ILEANE
#INDAH

J:
#JACQUELINE
#JIA YU
#JESSIE
#JINNIE
#JOYCE SIM
#JOYCELYN
#JOEY
#JULIN
#JUSTIN

K:
#KAIGUAN

M:
#MAII
#MEIGUI
#MEIYANG
#MELVIN
#MINQI
#MONESSA

O:
#OLIVIA

R:
#RAUDAAAH
#RIA

S:
#STEPH
#SERENE
#SHAUN
#SHAUN DANIEL
#SHEILA
#SHIYANG
#SHUANNE
#SHUWEN
#SOPHIE

V:
#VAL

Y:
#YILING
#YA JING

W:
#WEN YUE
#WOAM SHING
IP)m/">
Credits†
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes