Hello(:
ask pls ._.




¤ Saturday, July 19, 2008


Had my Adventure Learning Activity held today after school from 5-8pm. It mainly consisted of the high element rope course thingy and some other low-element team-bonding games lor. Apparently, it's one of the compulsory activities for all year 1 RP students

Copied from leo :D

The Year 1 Adventure Learning Programme aims to allow students an opportunity to challenge themselves and build self-confidence.


Prior experience in adventure sports is not necessary.
A positive attitude, open mind and readiness to overcome personal boundaries are all that students will require to maximise their experience.



Anyway, it was quite fun as its been a while since I did this kinda thing and really, it was scarier than I thought it would be hahahaha. I was paired up with Aaron for the teamwork obstacle/element and initially he was brave and very excited to do the elements. It was until he was up there when he started wobbling HAHAHAA. There was this part where we have to hold hands to walk across a balancing plank and he was literally grabbing/squeezing my hand for dear life lahhh hahahahhaa. But okay lah, I was quite scared myself too. LOL. Considering the obstacle was quite difficult to cross, I was satisfied and happy for completing it :D

Wanted to do the solo element, but we were short of time and had to call it a day. Anw, did my rj for today's activity and I wrote an impressive 623 words !! LOL. Don't know leh, just anyhow whacked haha. Shall post pics if I manage to get some another time :D


P.S. OH, AND THE SAFETY HELMETS ARE DAMN SMELLY CAN. -.- WHY CANT THEY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ARH. But at least it managed to perk me up a fair bit after a long day in school. Talk about natural caffeine derived from sense of smell. :D

?Signed off @ 12:14 AM


Profile†
me, myself and i.

<Photobucket
D A NN I E
07/01/91
17 y.o
Capricorn
Mayflower Pri
Whitley Sec
RP; Integrated Events Management

Incessant rantings†
You spam, I ban. jkjk.




Linkies†
click n' go.

A:
#ALAN
#ALISHIA

C:
#CASMINE
#CK
#CAROLINE

D:
#DEREK

E:
#ELIZABETH
#EMILY
#ESNA

F:
#FIONA

G:
#GH

H:
#HAN LUN

#HUI YUN

I:
#ILEANE
#INDAH

J:
#JACQUELINE
#JIA YU
#JESSIE
#JINNIE
#JOYCE SIM
#JOYCELYN
#JOEY
#JULIN
#JUSTIN

K:
#KAIGUAN

M:
#MAII
#MEIGUI
#MEIYANG
#MELVIN
#MINQI
#MONESSA

O:
#OLIVIA

R:
#RAUDAAAH
#RIA

S:
#STEPH
#SERENE
#SHAUN
#SHAUN DANIEL
#SHEILA
#SHIYANG
#SHUANNE
#SHUWEN
#SOPHIE

V:
#VAL

Y:
#YILING
#YA JING

W:
#WEN YUE
#WOAM SHING
IP)m/">
Credits†
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes