Hello(:
ask pls ._.




¤ Tuesday, July 8, 2008


._. Been a while since I last posted.. AGAIN. haha. I guess its not as easy as it seems to be able to blog often. Life's been pretty much mundane these days. Nothing too hyped up and stuff, and school has been fine too, I guess. haha.

Looking back, it's my 12th week in school alr. 4 more weeks and we're all going to change class. As much as I will miss my classmates/facis/classroom, I'm rather looking foward to meet new peeps too :D

And I'm dead keen on getting a PSP LOL. I shall see the ka-ching that I will be getting from working during the holidays and decide if I will be buying it or not. Hopefully the 2 pay cheques will add up to a lump sum, enough to get me my PSP hehe. It just seems so fun and can really kill time, most importantly, it's portable and able to use practically anywhere. And with a wide array of games available for downloads, its no wonder I'm freakin' enticed to get one for myself asap :D

Take care everyone:)

P.S: from now on, for every of my post there will be a joke of the day section at the end of my post before I sign off, keep a lookout for it yeah? xD

Joke of the day:

"I'll just never be able to use computers," whined Peter. "I don't think I have the basic aptitude for them."

"but they're so easy to use these days," said John.
"A lot of times, the only thing you have to do to answer the computer's prompts is "PRESS ANY KEY."

"Yeah, that's one of my problems. I've never been able to find the 'ANY' key."

:D


?Signed off @ 7:12 PM


Profile†
me, myself and i.

<Photobucket
D A NN I E
07/01/91
17 y.o
Capricorn
Mayflower Pri
Whitley Sec
RP; Integrated Events Management

Incessant rantings†
You spam, I ban. jkjk.




Linkies†
click n' go.

A:
#ALAN
#ALISHIA

C:
#CASMINE
#CK
#CAROLINE

D:
#DEREK

E:
#ELIZABETH
#EMILY
#ESNA

F:
#FIONA

G:
#GH

H:
#HAN LUN

#HUI YUN

I:
#ILEANE
#INDAH

J:
#JACQUELINE
#JIA YU
#JESSIE
#JINNIE
#JOYCE SIM
#JOYCELYN
#JOEY
#JULIN
#JUSTIN

K:
#KAIGUAN

M:
#MAII
#MEIGUI
#MEIYANG
#MELVIN
#MINQI
#MONESSA

O:
#OLIVIA

R:
#RAUDAAAH
#RIA

S:
#STEPH
#SERENE
#SHAUN
#SHAUN DANIEL
#SHEILA
#SHIYANG
#SHUANNE
#SHUWEN
#SOPHIE

V:
#VAL

Y:
#YILING
#YA JING

W:
#WEN YUE
#WOAM SHING
IP)m/">
Credits†
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes