¤ Saturday, June 7, 2008
Tired..?
Pffft. Hello! Today was my ex-math teacher aka Miss Tan's wedding reception at a church in tampines, Wei Sin, Alvin and me met up to take a bus headed from amk to tampines and it took a nifty 1 hour to arrive lol. Settled in the church and before long, the ceremony started with wedding vows and all. Nice to see all the familiar peeps over there.
Thenafter, it was lunch reception downstairs and I sure felt the food was awesomeeeeee. If only our buffet for grad night was half of this bloody standard, it would have been superb. The dishes were of hotel touchstone and I'm particularly pleased with the lasagne that I sheepishly took 3 whole big servings of, LOL. Anw, chilled around then all of us decided to head down town.
Was walking around orchard when we caught Fiona Xie, Jade Seah and Felicia Chin, among other artistes hosting some game show or something. Alvin, being the almighty him, was all eyes on Fiona lol. Apparently after so long he still gets enticed by her hehe. I, on the other hand, surprisingly I wasn't at all excited and stuff which is kinda weird actually when I came to think about it.
Kinda emo-ed in the long trip home with Wei Sin and we came to a realisation that actually we both came to a common agreement that what's truly important in our life is just simply, to be able to lead a simple life. Like seriously, that's all I really want to have now. Simple life; good health; love from family; do well in poly; good friends. Love from xxx. (lol. just joking). Everything else is pretty much secondary to me now.
So it's like, yeah. The long and draggy 162 trip home was certainly worth the time as it got me thinking of what I truly want for my life. Thoughts were flowing through me like water and its kinda as though I was thinking a lot about a lot of things, but well. Life is never this simple considering the every-day ups and downs we have to face.
?Signed off @ 8:02 PM
Profile†
me, myself and i.
<
D A NN I E
07/01/91
17 y.o
Capricorn
Mayflower Pri
Whitley Sec
RP; Integrated Events Management
Incessant rantings†
You spam, I ban. jkjk.