¤ Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Walking down the lane of memories..
Hello hello : D. Woke up at 3pm today and felt super restless. Kinda tossed and turned in bed for an hour and was beginning to realise how fast time passes. It just kind of zoomed past before your eyes at a scaringly alarming rate. Just a few days ago, it was seemingly the start of the weekends and it's already Tuesday already. It's really really scary if you stood for a moment and think about how your life has changed as time quickly passes.
Anyway, I woke up and slacked at home/did some house chores and decided to get out of the house before I literally rot onto my chair/bed, lol. Called Ernest and asked him out for a walk at amk hub. ( btw thanks for accompanying me all the time lol) So, yeah. We kind of met up and walked and walked and walked.
I have been hearing people telling me what is so nice about amkhub lol, 'cause its as though I can keep going there and won't feel bored. Well, to me, every trip to there is a fresh new feeling. Everytime I passed by the shops/stalls its as though I have never been there before. What's astonishing is that there will forever be new sights to look out for; you see, if you hang around at a particular place and managed to unintentionally eavesdrop on the surrounding conversation, you will find that its rather cool and funny to see how people talk sometimes. Like for e.g I was on the bus heading to school when I overheard this conversation between this young couple. They were deciding names for their newborn baby and the way they debated on which name to pick was totally hilarious lol.
Anyway, Ernest and I continued walking until he decided he really needed to sit down somewhere to study for his upcoming Japanese test tomorrow LOL. Apparently, his school offers an elective module for all students and he chose to learn Japanese. Uber cool canxszxz. We kinda settled at amk central macs and as I stepped into the restaurant, there was this flow of memories that kinda breezed over me. It was the place where I spent most of my time mugging for 'O' Levels and even Ernest was telling me he vividly remembered the smell of the place as well. Heh. So while he was studying for his test, I was kinda thinking back on the days before 'O' Levels and they sure are memorable. Shall blog about it another day :D
?Signed off @ 12:22 AM